about ✿ more ✿ Home ✿ Clix ✿
Hello Monday -.- / 0 comments
Don't worry, be happy :)

So, I didn't have morning classes today. *Ahhh, what a bliss. My earliest class was at  11.30, so I didn't have to wake up so damn early. So today in P.P.A.K class, we had to confirm our programme thingy. A bit sad because it wasn't all good. But hey, everything has a solution. So after that En. Fir let us watch a movie and the title of the movie was 'Are we There Yet?' Honestly, I already watched this movie but it was a long time ago. And our homework has got to do with the movie. So yeah, you think any lecturer will just let you watch a movie for nothing? -.-

After class ended, Deva and I rushed to get the 2.40 p.m bus. Then when we arrived at our hostels, we decided to go to Paradigm for a while because we had to buy some stuff. We were there for about one and a half hours. When I got into my hostel, I was the only one there -.- Woahhhh. Evryone didn't come back yet. Okay so I decided to edit and update this blog. Now its 7. 38, and I might go to Paradigm again later to go shopping! Yes, again :D

I'll probably just tell you what I did in tomorrows post.
Bye, and end your day well. Goodbye people.

xo,
Marie Fernandez


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

おこしやす!
Thank you for dropping by. By the way the above means welcome in Japanese. You just stepped into my life. If life was easy where would all the adventures be? Hover your mouse to the picture for colour. Cool huh? The navigation's are on top. Don't get lost, or you'll never find your way back. Let's all take a moment to sit back and relax. Enjoy!

Listen to your He♥rt